TurboFTP Latest Version
Free Download TurboFTP Latest version. TurboFTP is a quick and fast FTP client software developed by TurboSoft, Inc. The application supports FTP over SSL/TLS and SFTP over SSH2 for Windows 9x/NT4/ME/2000/XP/2003 and newer.
TurboFTP 6.30.932 enables you to upload or transfer your files from your computer to your FTP server (dedicated or self host) with turbo speed. It is very easy to install and start. After installing, it will ask you some initial information about your server to connect. The information is site name, description, server ip address, ftp port, login username and password.
It takes very less time to connect as compared to FileZilla. The interface is very simple with your local folder location at left side while your server’s file listing at right side. (Review by pcfavour)
Key Features from Developer:
- Sync Service Module: Run scheduled FTP and SFTP sync tasks or session tasks in NT service. Support dependency of tasks, multiple simultaneous schedule tasks and different dialup connection for individual site. Run programs before and after a schedule task.
- Auto Upload New Files and/or Updated Files in Local Folder: Watch a local folder and automatically upload any new files dropped in it and/or updated files. This feature can be run as NT service in Sync Service Module.
- Security: Secure FTP file transfer protected with SSL(Secure Socket Layer, including implicit/explicit SSL) and TLS(Transport Layer Security). Support SFTP over SSH2. Support OTP S/Key (MD4, MD5) password encryption.
- Schedule File Transfer: Built-in Task Scheduler to schedule file transfer schedule and automated folder synchronization. Send E-mail report upon compete.
- Folder Synchronizer: Offers visual real-time comparison of local and FTP directory structures, helps you synchronize, backup files and directories with minimum efforts.
- MODE-Z support and Built-in Compress/Decompress Utility: Support on-the-fly data compression using MODE-Z. You can also extract and create archives in Zip, GZip or Tar formats in TurboFTP.
- Strong interruption and stall protection: Backed by Auto Dial, Smart Keep Alive, Auto Reconnect and broken transfer resume.
- Firewall/Proxy support: Get through firewall and proxy servers including HTTP Proxy, SOCKS 4/4a/5.
- Large file support: Support files larger than 2Gb on FAT32 and files larger than 4Gb on NTFS file system.
- Intuitive: Upload files right from Windows Explorer with the powerful Upload Wizard. Connection Wizard for absolute novice. One-click access to any folder with bookmarks.
The 30 days free trial version of TurboFTP is available for testing. You can purchase it from developer website.
11.20 MB (64-bit)